Yes, a bit late I know. But still, going onwards:
- Warm, tasty dinners
- Dinner entertainment. Professor Elemental was particularly awesome, even if I did have to look away as he started dancing on the table next to me. Most of the burlesque happened behind my seat, and I wasn't going to strain my neck, so ah well...
- Getting something to spend most of Saturday roleplaying well - even if it was a nasty disease.
- Sitting in the infirmary writing in case of death letters in a fevered state.
- (Mostly) staying in quarantine - even if it meant missing lunch.
- Spoonfeeding ~ his dinner - I enjoy it when I get to roleplay Nursey's bedside manner, as other opportunities usually just result in OOC panicking.
- Still not able to roleplay skills very well.
- Getting frustrated when GMs say different things.
- Losing beads from my bead bag held me up, and could have gotten a lot more ugly as other medics were getting hit. It was kinda upsetting.
- The Major.